Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

New Iron Man Animated Movie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meador
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: New Iron Man Animated Movie Reply with quote

Has anyone seen the new Iron Man animated movie? I bought it this week and watched it the other night. I was pleasantly surprised. Which brings up the question, if I thought it would be terrible, why did I buy it? That's my own issue I am working on. Smile

While I enjoyed the two Ultimate Avengers movies somewhat, I'd say the biggest fault with those was the animation. They have greatly improved the animation in this new one. It won't blow you away but It doesn't detract like the others and lets you focus on the plot, etc.

They mess with the origin of IM but if your not fanatical it won't bother you.

Anyway, I was just curious if people liked it.

Eric
Clayton Blind Love
Redemption

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought the 2 Ultimate Avengers DVDs when they came out. They were okay. I'm in no rush to purchase this new one. I might if there is a bargain to be had at some sale. The thing is Marvel Animation has not "wowed" me enough to buy future releases.

Hellboy: Sword of Storms! Now I want this one!

C.
Dare Devil 1
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have it and i think its awsome and i have another movie with him ultimate avengers1 iron man is my favorite in that movie. and i once rented the second movie of ultimate avengers and i want it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: