Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

TPB 8 : Vision Quest, out of print....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spiff
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: TPB 8 : Vision Quest, out of print.... Reply with quote

I confess... I got to know the Daredevil-comics much too late, in july of this year. Now I've bought nearly every tpb except nr 8 (Echo - Vision Quest). It's out of print at the moment. There are some crazy prices going around on the net for this tpb. Would it take long for this to get reprinted ????

Spiff, a Belgian Daredevil
Darediva
Wake Up

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Spiff! Welcome to the board!

As much as I loved the art in Echo: Vision Quest, honestly, you won't miss a single bit of Daredevil lore in this trade. DD only makes at most a cameo appearance in the whole arc. So, don't fret if you can't find it.

Treat yourself to some of the DD Essentials for the early DD experience instead, or some of the Frank Miller trades if you don't have them yet.

Those who throw dirt merely lose ground.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
spiff
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the advice Ninja. I have to say that I have found it eventually at http://www.impulsecreations.net/. I'm glad I'll be able to complete the collection.
I've already read the Frank Miller-Daredevils, I'm a big Miller-fan and I love how he revived Daredevil in the eighties.
Keep up the good work ! Wink
Forrest
Lowlife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For future reference, you can get it at mycomicshop.com, which is an excellent site for back issues and out of print trades:

http://www.mycomicshop.com/megastore/search?pcat=Comics%2DAll&til=35793

They list vision quest at below cover price.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: