Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Bought/Thought 11-29

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daredevil99x
Fall From Grace

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Bought/Thought 11-29 Reply with quote

Powers #21 Not bad, but not as good as some past issues. An interesting turn for the story though. 8/10

Batman/Spirit Pretty good story, but fantastic art. 8.5/10

Zombies vs. Robots #1 Bought it because I love the art of Ashley Wood. Pretty interesting story, great art. 8.5/10

Dark Horse Book of Monsters HC Didn't even know this was coming out. Bought it for the Hellboy story. 10/10
hylozoii
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cap #whatever: More of a story on Sharon Carter and Nick Fury establishing plans for Civil War tie-in. Cap appears and is saved by Sharon Carter who changes her mind about Civil War and defects from SHIELD. Great story by Bru.

DD91: Didn't think it was as good as previous. But it had a decent cliffhanger. I wish Bru didn't have Matt use his DD costume in Europe. Instead he should go with the MWOF all black w/blindfold. That would have been sweet.

Iron Fist: Introductory story of past Iron Fists. Great great art. Danny Rand has daddy issues apparently. But then again, don't all men who wear underwear outside of their tights?
vtsoxfan7
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Transformers Escalation #1 - The first arc of IDW's Transformers pretty much sucked. The second arc was pretty damn good. This first issue to the third arc was somewhere in the middle...but I'm not sure if I'll be hanging with this beyond this arc.

Immortal Iron Fist #1 - I really enjoyed this first issue. The looks at the previous Iron Fists was cool. Aja's art fit well I thought. I had been pondering picking this up for a while, but I'm glad I did. Add yet another Brubaker book to my pull list!

http://tburnham7.blogspot.com/

'So I've got THAT going for me...which is nice' - Bill Murray, Caddyshack
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: