Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Sin City Video Game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
james castle
Devil in Cell-Block D

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Sin City Video Game Reply with quote

They just announced a Sin City video game. No details yet but here's what Frank Miller has to say:

Quote:
"Taking Sin City into the world of video games is very exciting - games offer a whole new way to bring audiences into Sin City," said Frank Miller. "The Red Mile team has impressed me with its dedication to creating Sin City video games that will remain true to Sin City as I've always seen it."

Now if you'll excuse me it appears that someone just peed my pants in excitement.

So why can't you see the funny side?
Why aren't you laughing?
Solid Snake PAC
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This only peaks my interest a bit based on the fact that when the game is made, will it be original material or simply rehash of the comics? If it's original material this may have a chance if based on the already established series *with the now Known Characters of Sin City the Film*and it's main characters this will heavily suck. Even if it's original I bet alot of the mainstream audience remembering the film will not like the fact that new characters involved in Sin City are as the main characters. Ah...just my little comic book guy rant..
the truebeliever
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very excited about this game since I'm a huge fan of Sin City. In the article at ign it says that the characters will have the likeness of the comic and not the movies. Just to cleare everything up for anybody that had questions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: