Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

How should they handle Bullseye on the Netflix Show?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Overlord
Paradiso

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:48 am    Post subject: How should they handle Bullseye on the Netflix Show? Reply with quote

How should they handle Bullseye on the Netflix Show? Should they wait till the third season for him to appear? Who should play him? I hope they can make Bullseye as monstrous as Kilgrave was in Jessica Jones, but in a different way, of course.
Mike Murdock
Golden Age

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most important thing to me is something they're going to be very reluctant to do: give him his costume. Don't hold back and make it like the movie costume. He's a character who can come off as intimidating even dressed like that. I'd start by having him in the shadows so only the bullseye on his head stands out or do lots of close-ups to his hands in pristine white gloves as they kill people. Build it slowly, showing he's a menacing threat.

As for when. I'd have loved him this season, but it doesn't seem likely. Hopefully he'll be there next season (maybe Mr. Fear can be season 4).

Not sure what to read next? Check out the Book Club for some ideas!

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons
LightningandIce
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of all the characters out there in garish costumes, I think Bullseye's would be one of the easiest to translate to the screen without being corny. It's just a black body suit and mask with a target on the forehead. There's no reason that it would look any more goofy than any generic thug in a balaclava.
chamber
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, Bullseye's mask could easily just be a balaclava with a bullseye symbol on the forehead. He is an assassin so there is a logical reason he would wear it to conceal his identity.
MarcWagz
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hopefully Daredevil doesn't just randomly develop an immunity to Bullseyes power like Jessica Jones did for Killgrave.

Hopefully they will actually call him Bullseye instead of just calling him "Lester"
Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: