Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

DAREDEVIL: FALL FROM GRACE Ratings & Reviews

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> User Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Your rating (out of 5)?
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
40%
 40%  [ 6 ]
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:22 pm    Post subject: DAREDEVIL: FALL FROM GRACE Ratings & Reviews Reply with quote

DAREDEVIL: FALL FROM GRACE

This controversial tale from DAREDEVIL V1 #319-325 brought Elektra back and gave DD his new "armored" costume. Written by Dan Chichester, with artwork by Scott McDaniel and Hector Collazo, this out-of-print TPB has extra pages to make the story more coherent.

Please submit your rating in the poll above, or give your opinion below!
Darkdevil
Humanity's Fathom

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having recently re-read this, I found the story to still be coherent, dramatic, and entertaining. Kudos to the creators for at least attempting some measure of change. McDaniel's art fit this story perfectly. I rate it a 3.
phap
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really loved some story from Chichester, but this one was a bit too much complicated for me. The art, fantastic. I've had for some years the cover (printed small to fit in my wallet) where DD jump from the building in emptiness. For me this image says everything about the man without fear.
Gee
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the costume with the armour!
dsugar
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really enjoyed Fall From Grace. I think McDaniel did a great job on the artwork with his Covers and Splash pages. It was good to see DD dealing/fighting with different characters such as Venom. At first I wasn't sure about the armored costume but I ended up loving it. I think McDaniel really enjoyed doing this especially since it's one of his favorite characters. The whole team deserves credit as this is a memorable story for any DD fan I know. Hopefully they come back.
Naked Bat
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was one of my first DD read. I like the tone and the art. The characterization is mostly interesting. That said, there are too many cameos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> User Reviews All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: