Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Whatever happened to Ann Nocenti?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Whatever happened to Ann Nocenti? Reply with quote

The former writer of Daredevil has done a few projects for DC recently, and was editor of Scenario Magazine.

She is currently the editor of High Times, a magazine that promotes the use of marijuana and its lifestyle.

In 1998, she was asked to write the Ka-Zar/Daredevil Annual, which never came out after it was solicited. For more details on that, check out the interview section of the site.
Forrest
Lowlife

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: Whatever happened to Ann Nocenti? Reply with quote

Kuljit Mithra wrote:
She is currently the editor of High Times, a magazine that promotes the use of marijuana and its lifestyle.

Are you serious? Prove it! Razz

She'll be the post-Bendis DD writer and introduce the secret child of Copperhead, Cottonmouth. Cottonmouth's only weakness will be tap water, cheap fast food and Pink Floyd's The Wall.
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Whatever happened to Ann Nocenti? Reply with quote

Forrest wrote:
Kuljit Mithra wrote:

Are you serious? Prove it! Razz

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Ann-Nocenti
Forrest
Lowlife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I should have mentioned that I found proof on my own, a while ago.

That just sounded so off the wall because to me, she just dropped off the face of the earth, like Chichester did. In any case, thanks for the info, Kuljit.
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forrest wrote:
Thanks. I should have mentioned that I found proof on my own, a while ago.

That just sounded so off the wall because to me, she just dropped off the face of the earth, like Chichester did. In any case, thanks for the info, Kuljit.

Not a problem. Ann Nocenti has always been very nice to me when I've contacted her for the site.
Forrest
Lowlife

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know many comic creators (Bendis, etc.) will sign books if you send the comics to them with return postage, etc. Do you know if Nocenti is open to signing and returning comics via mail? (It's really hard to find Nocenti signed DD issues.)
pynchon82
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forrest wrote:

That just sounded so off the wall because to me, she just dropped off the face of the earth, like Chichester did.

And I am one of those who wishes Chichester <i>had</i> actually dropped off of the face of the Earth.

But it is kind of strange that no one has heard from him lately.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> FAQ All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: