Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Daredevil Characters showing up in other shows and movies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Overlord
Paradiso

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:43 pm    Post subject: Daredevil Characters showing up in other shows and movies Reply with quote

What do you think of some DD characters showing up in other movies and TV shows?

Purple Man is showing up in Jessica Jones (let's face it, he has had a far bigger impact on Jessica then he ever did on DD), but I also heard Nuke may show up in Jessica Jones as well.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/nycc-marvel-villain-nuke-plays-a-role-in-jessica-jones

There is also Night Nurse, who is appearing in all the Netflix shows apparently. I'm not sure if Mr. Hyde counts as a DD villain, but in the MCU, he is appearing in Agents of Shield, because he has a connection to one of the main characters in that series.

However nothing stops Nuke from appearing in DD later, even if he does first appear in Jessica Jones and all these Netflix shows are tied together, so it might make sense to share villains and supporting cast members between them.

Edit: Who knows, maybe some show or movie will want to borrow Stilt-Man and make him their main villain. I'm sure Daredevil can reluctantly part with him. Smile Laughing
Ash-n-Bone
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There seems to be some concern amongst a few fans that Nuke should be in DD rather than JJ.

Personally, I really like the idea. We still have to remember that the Netflix shows are different universes where anything can happen (RIP Ben Urich). Nuke is a great addition to JJ.

Does this mean he won't appear in the potential Born Again story arc? Not at all, but even if he doesn't it's not such a big deal. It means we'll get someone in his place. Bullseye maybe?

What I'm trying to say is that fans should see these series as a great way to explore different scanarios. Jessica Jones vs Nuke? Could make for an awesome fight. Maybe we'll see Daredevil fight Davos, or Luke Cage go up against Typhoid Mary. Who knows?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: