Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Fan Made Daredevil Poster

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Devokees
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:54 am    Post subject: Fan Made Daredevil Poster Reply with quote

Hey everyone,
My name is Will Devokees. I am an actor that wants a shot at auditioning for the role of Matt Murdock/Daredevil. I made this poster based on some new ideas I have and new Short films that I am making. I love the character of Matt Murdock/ and Daredevil and made this purely as a fan, and I would like to know what you all think. I worked hard on this, and really think you all will enjoy it.
http://devokees.deviantart.com/art/Marvel-Daredevil-Poster-440066624

Thank you for your time, and I'd love to hear your comments.

Sincerely,
Will Devokees
www.willdevokees.com
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bullseye11
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Will,
This poster is pretty awesome. Is it from a scene in your upcoming film or just something you made just fir the poster? Either way, it's pretty good. It wouldn't surprise if this was something they actually made for the real thing. My one minor problem, though, is the DD sign in the corner. I can't really explain it but the font seems to make the poster not look as real. It just doesn't go along with everything else. Anyway, I just wanted to say how much I admire your devotion to DD and how hard you are trying to get an audition. Keep up the the good work!
Ryan/Bullseye11
Devokees
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:04 am    Post subject: Thank you Ryan. Reply with quote

Hey Ryan,
Good to hear from you again! Smile

This is just something I made for the poster, but it is still based on idea's that I wish I could use to make a film, sadly i just don't have the budget to do so.

I understand what you are saying regarding the DD logo. I had a different logo, one I made which can be seen here.

I will be using it in the new trailer as well.

Thank you very much for your constant support! And add me on Facebook, Will Devokees, if you'd like.

I am currently taking questions for a video Question/ Answer documentary about my journey for an audition. Any questions you have let me know, and I'll answer them.

Sincerely,
Will Devokees
www.willdevokees.com

Bullseye11 wrote:
Hey Will,
This poster is pretty awesome. Is it from a scene in your upcoming film or just something you made just fir the poster? Either way, it's pretty good. It wouldn't surprise if this was something they actually made for the real thing. My one minor problem, though, is the DD sign in the corner. I can't really explain it but the font seems to make the poster not look as real. It just doesn't go along with everything else. Anyway, I just wanted to say how much I admire your devotion to DD and how hard you are trying to get an audition. Keep up the the good work!
Ryan/Bullseye11
[/img]
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bullseye11
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the new logo is much better. I would add you on Facebook but I deleted my account half a year back, so sorry. Thanks for always answering to my comments so quickly.
Ryan
Devokees
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks man, and hey no problem! I love what I am doing, and I always love talking to people with my same interests, especially with the character of Daredevil. Smile
Will Devokees

Bullseye11 wrote:
Yes, the new logo is much better. I would add you on Facebook but I deleted my account half a year back, so sorry. Thanks for always answering to my comments so quickly.
Ryan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: