Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

When is the next issue of Daredevil: Target coming out?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: When is the next issue of Daredevil: Target coming out? Reply with quote

Daredevil: Target #1 came out in 2002.

Since that time, writer Kevin Smith submitted his second issue to Marvel and artist Adam Kubert was working on it.

Updated: Smith has said that he will be completing the project and says that 2006 will see the remaining issues released with different artists on each issue.

No official word from Marvel about this, however...
JoeBullseye
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Kevin Smith Reply with quote

Kevin Smith never finishes what he starts except for movies. Target will probably never see the light of day. I am disappointed in him because with out him Bionic Man is probably going to get canceled. Why he just can't stick to something and see it though is anybodies guess. The only thing I want to say to Kevin is "Go back to movies fat boy".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> FAQ All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: