Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Stick was reincarnated as the baby from Guardian Devil?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Stick was reincarnated as the baby from Guardian Devil? Reply with quote

In the Daredevil Ninja series, it was written that Stick was the latest in a long line of people who have been the reincarnation of Yamato-Take, a Japanese prince who had foiled a rebellion against his father. In issue #3, Gwyneth's daughter, the baby from the Guardian Devil series, was revealed to be the new reincarnation of Yamato-Take. She was given the name Karen in this series.

Nothing else has been followed up on this story, but writer Brian Michael Bendis had hinted that he would touch on this in a future story, but it never materialized.

Last edited by Kuljit Mithra on Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Knatty Dreadnok
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah,

Marvel should just let "Stick" go and replace him with another wise-warrior. Tired of that kill'em ressurect'em concept. It got old after DC pulled that stunt with Superman. If Marvel pulls a ridiculous stunt like bringing back Karen... I predict a face palm in my future.
Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> FAQ All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: