Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

How about Ultimate DD, now?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should an UDD title sprout up so we can get our old school Matt Murdock fix?
Yep!
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Nope. Deal with it or mindwipe the whole Marvel Universe. :P
72%
 72%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 11

The Overlord
Paradiso

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheManWithoutFear wrote:
The Master Meglomaniac wrote:
TheManWithoutFear wrote:
I think Daredevil's villains alone are reason enough for an Ultimate Title. I wonder if I should pull an Ultimization Game: Daredevil Edition here. What do you think Overlord? I'd like to see everyone's takes on how to ultimize Daredevil's cast. Maybe make it so that we can focus on one character monthly.

I'm game, but do you think anyone else would be interested? Also do you want to post the threads or should I or should we take turns?

Let's see what response we get from these posts. Then we'll decide.

Okay when do you want to start? Jan is nearly gone, so do you want start around Feb 1st or so?
TheManWithoutFear
Fall From Grace

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheManWithoutFear wrote:
TheManWithoutFear wrote:
I think Daredevil's villains alone are reason enough for an Ultimate Title. I wonder if I should pull an Ultimization Game: Daredevil Edition here. What do you think Overlord? I'd like to see everyone's takes on how to ultimize Daredevil's cast. Maybe make it so that we can focus on one character monthly.

I'm game, but do you think anyone else would be interested? Also do you want to post the threads or should I or should we take turns?

Let's see what response we get from these posts. Then we'll decide.

Okay when do you want to start? Jan is nearly gone, so do you want start around Feb 1st or so?

Yeah. But lets see if anyone else wants to do this.

www.UltimateCentral.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: